Friday, June 29, 2012

Cool cool Nutella Milkshake

I love Nutella, u love nutella, everyone loves nutella, anyone who knows nutella loves nutella. I am a nutella addict and I just love lick it out of the jar rather than smearing it on a slice of toast. Unlike me, 'A' is not a die hard fan of nutella but likes anything sweet. So the first time, I gave him nutella sandwich, I thought that he would love it and insist on having it anytime but to my surprise, he was not interested in having it frequently and he even restricted me from eating it. The reason... Calories. Oooof... him and his calorie consciousness. So poor me had to play 'nutella hide and seek'.. was not able to have it under his eyes. I started having a dessert spoonful of nutella whenever his back was turned.

This milkshake was whipped up when the huss asked for something cool, chocolate-y and refreshing. I had this shake in mind for a long time and when 'A' put down his proposal, I jumped at the opportunity. We had this over a game of UNO and it was pure bliss.

A completely addictive chiller that can be whipped up in minutes and which will take you to chocolate heaven

~*What U Need*~
Milk - 2 cups
Nutella - 5 tsp
Sugar - 1 tbsp
Vanilla Ice cream - 1+ 1 scoop
How I Made it:
Bring Nutella to room temperature. Blend all the ingredients except +1 scoop ice cream into a smooth and frothy mixture. Garnish the walls of a tall glass with chocolate syrup. Pour the mixture into the glass. Top it with the remaining vanilla ice cream. Sprinkle some chocolate shavings over it and serve immediately..

Yummy Nutella milkshake ready.

So thats it Folks...
With Love,

Signs off!!!

Pssst... Like my post... Don't miss any recipes from us
Get the latest updates straight to your email! Subscribe NOW for free!

28 comments:

  1. very tempting and cool milkshake! i loved it!!!

    if u have time plz visit my blog
    VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy.......awesome recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...awesome shake vimitha......lovely clicks too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rich and filling milk shake.Pics r awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel like grabbing and finishing that yummy shake,irresistible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nutella milkshake looks awesome and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect and delicious milkshake...Love to have a glass now...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very rich & delicious milk shake,yummy ..love to have a glass!!
    Ongoing Events at(Erivum Puliyum)-
    1. The Kerala Kitchen(June'12)

    2.EP Series-Basil OR Cardamom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool, creamy & tempting!!
    Prathima Rao
    Prats Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats a tempting milk shake even tho iam not a nutella fan... but milk shake, any time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I and my kids are a great fan of nutella, but H is not...Am sure this milkshake will be a great hit with my kids. Looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can count me also in, love nutella, this is definitely my kind of drink..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Vimitha! Thanks for visiting my blog. You have a awesome blog with many many amazing recipes. Glad to follow you

    ReplyDelete
  14. that looks amazing! and I love Nutella too. I make Nutella hot chocolate all the time, but now I wanna make your shake! love your blog. Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. now pass me that glass vimitha; refreshing indeed

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yummy quick milk shake. Very different. :). You have a nice set of recipes here. :)

    Thanks for a visiting my blog Vimitha. Do hop on more often.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mouth watering....

    http://recipe-excavator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just the picture makes me drool.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I and my kids are a great fan of nutella, but H is not...Am sure this milkshake will be a great hit with my kids. Looks delicious new design lawn 2016 , alkaram lawn collection 2016 with price

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your precious comments... Your comments are my best critics... Do visit often...

Blogging tips
.