Saturday, November 8, 2014

100 kids lunchbox recipes | Indusladies

Getting recognized in this humongous blogsphere is something that every blogger craves for and I am no less. So when the people from Indusladies contacted me for a recipe to include in their Kids lunch box e-book, I was totally 'game on'. And then as usual the lazy me took over and all I could was make a cheesy Three Pepper Casserole. But I am happy that I could contribute something to such a big online community.


Indusladies, the largest online community for Indian women across the world, have partnered with the Best Indian Food Blogs to put together 100 Simple and Easy Recipes. When packed in your kids Lunchbox, they will love eating it to the last bite. This is totally FREE!

Download your Free Recipe Book here -

So thats it Folks...
With Love,

Signs off!!!

Pssst... Like my post... Don't miss any recipes from us
Get the latest updates straight to your email! Subscribe NOW for free!

1 comment:

  1. even i gt request from them.but,missed d lovely chance...its useful post btw ..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your precious comments... Your comments are my best critics... Do visit often...

Blogging tips
.